CommunityNews

CommunityNews

How I Prompt Fable

The demos are simpler than they look. I’m just using the model differently than most people are. Here’s how I actually do it.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: bot
NVIDIA Uses AI to Slash Bandwidth on Video Calls. NVIDIA Research has invented a way to use AI to dramatically reduce video call bandwid...
New
AstonJ
Well done DeepMind… wonder what else they’re working on… One of biology’s biggest mysteries has been solved using artificial intelligen...
New
First poster: jacobtriton
Why AI is Harder Than We Think. Since its beginning in the 1950s, the field of artificial intelligence has cycled several times between...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Google has unveiled a tool that uses artificial intelligence to help spot skin, hair and nail conditions, based on images uploaded by pat...
New
First poster: bot
AI and the Future of Pixel Art. Creative industries are undergoing a 0 to 1 moment. If you didn’t know, now you do. The impact that AI w...
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
Giving AI systems the ability to focus on particular brain regions can make them much better at reconstructing images of what a monkey is...
New
New
First poster: happyrat1
With a leap in the evolution of large language models, some leading thinkers are questioning whether AI might become sentient
New
CommunityNews
Netflix said it used generative AI for the first time for a scene in an Argentinean show called “El Eternauta.”
New
CommunityNews
LM Studio 0.4.0 introduced llmster and the lms CLI. Here is how I set up Gemma 4 26B for local inference on macOS that can be used with C...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New