CommunityNews

CommunityNews

How does AI change programming languages?

Darklang is going all-in on AI.
Like an aging rock star making a final stab at glory, I’m delighted to announce that Darklang is going all in on AI/GPT.

As everyone knows, the folks over at OpenAI produced a magic box that writes code. And it even produces quite good code – not perfect, not by

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Most Liked

dani

dani

I hope I am wrong, but does it seem that we are moving too fast for our own good with all things that AI can do?

gulshan212

gulshan212

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
First of all, thanks a lot for sharing it with us. Well, in my opinion, AI has had a profound impact on programming languages, leading to the development of AI-specific languages, an increase in high-level languages, a focus on data handling, a shift towards dynamic typing, and the increased use of libraries and frameworks. These changes have allowed developers to create more sophisticated AI applications while also increasing productivity and development speed. As AI continues to advance and become more prevalent, we can expect further changes and innovations in programming languages to keep up with the demands of this rapidly evolving field.
Thanks

Squarrel

Squarrel

I don’t know how AI change programming now, because world quick changing. We don’t know how AI will looks in 1 year after.
Today I try use AI like google search. It help me to save a few times.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

First poster: Maartz
This Keyboard Lets People Type So Fast It’s Banned From Typing Competitions. A new peripheral lets you keep typing without ever lifting ...
New
First poster: joeb
The File System Access API with Origin Private File System. WebKit supports new API that makes it possible for web apps to create, open,...
New
CommunityNews
GitHub - livekit/livekit: Scalable, high-performance WebRTC SFU. SDKs in JavaScript, React, React Native, Flutter, Swift, Kotlin, Unity/C...
New
CommunityNews
Building GitHub with Ruby and Rails | The GitHub Blog. Since the beginning, GitHub.com has been a Ruby on Rails monolith. Today, the app...
New
CommunityNews
9 fintech engineering mistakes. Read this list unless you want to build a money dissappearing system
New
CommunityNews
The Definitive PHP 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 8.0, and 8.1 Benchmarks (2023). We tested the performance of 14 PHP platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Lara...
New
First poster: jkdiaz
Dark mode isn’t as good for your eyes as you believe. The shadowy display mode has leagues of fans claiming it helps reduce eye strain, ...
New
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
Over the last decade, we’ve seen great advancements in distributed systems, but the way we program them has seen few fundamental improvem...
New
CommunityNews
Online multiplayer games, such as Gears of War and Halo, use skill-based matchmaking to give players fair and enjoyable matches. They dep...
New

Other popular topics Top

DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New