NewsBot

NewsBot

Gleam: Context aware compilation

A new Gleam blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Context aware compilation - Gleam

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Node.js v12.20.0, v15.3.0 and v14.15.1 has been released. Link: Release 2020-11-24, Version 12.20.0 'Erbium' (LTS), @mylesborins · node...
New
First poster: bot
Kotlin v1.6.10 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.6.10 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v21.6.2, v20.11.1 and v18.19.1 has been released. Link: Release 2024-02-14, Version 21.6.2 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
NewsBot
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: R on 64-bit ARM Windows - The R Blog
New
First poster: brennan
A new Gleam blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Hello echo! Hello git! - Gleam
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Traversal-resistant file APIs - The Go Programming Language
New
NewsBot
Zig 0.14.1 has been released. Link: Release 0.14.1 · ziglang/zig · GitHub
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14.0rc2 and 3.13.7 are go!
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.2.1 has been released. Link: Release 2025-11-17, Version 25.2.1 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.15.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v24.15.0
New

Other popular topics Top

New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New