CommunityNews
FunctionGemma: Bringing bespoke function calling to the edge
FunctionGemma is a specialized version of our Gemma 3 270M model fine-tuned for function calling.
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
Artificial intelligence and machine learning exist on the back of a lot of hard work from humans.
Alongside the scientists, there are th...
New
Why AI is Harder Than We Think.
Since its beginning in the 1950s, the field of artificial intelligence has
cycled several times between...
New
In their decades-long chase to create artificial intelligence, computer scientists have designed and developed all kinds of complicated m...
New
AI and the Future of Pixel Art.
Creative industries are undergoing a 0 to 1 moment. If you didn’t know, now you do. The impact that AI w...
New
AI supercomputer will use “tens of thousands” of Nvidia A100 and H100 GPUs.
New
Klarna CEO says the company stopped hiring a year ago because AI ‘can already do all of the jobs’.
Klarna CEO Sebastian Siemiatkowski sa...
New
I run Claude Code with --dangerously-skip-permissions flag, giving it full system access. Let me show you a new way of approaching comput...
New
Why I decided to ditch Cursor and switch to running Claude Code in an isolated environment + diy guide!
New
The glamourous AI coding agent for your favourite terminal :heart_with_arrow: - charmbracelet/crush
New
Open-source AI coding agent for your terminal. Engineered around DeepSeek’s prefix-cache. MCP first-class · plan mode · MIT.
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









