NewsBot

NewsBot

Flutter DevTools 2.4.0 Release Notes

A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/qenYe5LuHb8/tkWcBCVaAQAJ

Where Next?

Popular Hybrid topics Top

bot
React Native v0.63.2 has been released. Link: Release v0.63.2 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/u0zU6...
New
First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/9G73X...
New
First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/IJ97o...
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.64.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/facebook/react-native/releases/tag/v0.64.0
New
First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/Ca36g...
New
First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/ZBZ6h...
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.69.4 has been released. Link: Release 0.69.4 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
NewsBot
React Native v0.70.12 has been released. Link: Release 0.70.12 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
NewsBot
React Native v0.72.4 has been released. Link: Release 0.72.4 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New