AstonJ

AstonJ

Dropshipping - potential to make huge amounts for devs and web designers

A few people have mentioned the potential of making decent money from dropshipping - for developers and designers it could be a pretty good business, and not all of them are ‘hustlers’ as per the article below (but it gives you an idea about the kind of money you can make)…

Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer/seller does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer’s orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.

Most Liked

hauleth

hauleth

It exists and is named “software house”.

The important thing in dropshipping is fav from whom you buy. For example if I buy directly from AliExpress/Banggood then I cannot use any EU client protection laws, with dropshipper (if EU based) I am fully covered. This is huge difference, and there are more things that are nice-to-have in such situations (for example you can get BAT invoice or you do not need to care about customs).

AstonJ

AstonJ

Is this something you do Łukasz? Any suggestions on EU suppliers?

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
Over the years I have amassed quite a lot of domains and I’ve been prioritising which ones I think I am realistically going to use - henc...
New
AstonJ
A few people have mentioned the potential of making decent money from dropshipping - for developers and designers it could be a pretty go...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
The office isn't as essential as it used to be. It's time to adopt a brand new mindset. Remote working is here to stay. James Stanie...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New