CommunityNews
Chat-UI, the codebase of HuggingChat, is open sourced
GitHub - huggingface/chat-ui: Open source codebase powering the HuggingChat app.
Open source codebase powering the HuggingChat app. Contribute to huggingface/chat-ui development by creating an account on GitHub.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular General Dev topics
FUZIX
FUZIX is a fusion of various elements from the assorted UZI forks and
branches beaten together into some kind of semi-coherent pla...
New
The overengineered Solution to my Pigeon Problem.
TL;DR: I built a wifi-equipped water gun to shoot the pigeons on my balcony, controlle...
New
Whatever happened to Elm, anyway?.
I see this question pop up quite frequently in lots of different arenas - folks are curious as to wha...
New
[js/web] WebGPU backend via JSEP by fs-eire · Pull Request #14579 · microsoft/onnxruntime.
Description
This change introduced the follo...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Christian Mills - Testing Intel’s Arc A770 GPU for Deep Learning Pt. 2.
This post covers my experience training image classification mod...
New
GitHub - ItzCrazyKns/Perplexica: Perplexica is an AI-powered search engine. It is an Open source alternative to Perplexity AI.
Perplexic...
New
Over the last decade, we’ve seen great advancements in distributed systems, but the way we program them has seen few fundamental improvem...
New
Online multiplayer games, such as Gears of War and Halo, use skill-based matchmaking to give players fair and enjoyable matches. They dep...
New
The web browser made for people, with love. Best privacy by default, unbiased ad-blocking, no bloat and no noise. Fully open source.
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









