CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Beyond 6 Colors: Exploring Dithering on Spectra 6-color E-Ink Displays - myembeddedstuff.com

I have tested the XIAO ePaper DIY Kit (ESP32-S3) – EE04 from Seeed Studio in depth. While its 6-color Spectra 6 display is impressive out of the box, I wanted to see if software could overcome hardware limitations. In this post, I’ll share how I’ve pushed this hardware to its limits by using dithering techniques […]

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

First poster: mafinar
F# Is The Best Coding Language Today. If you want to personally pick up a programming language in order to become a better coder in what...
New
First poster: mindriot
LG 28-inch 16:18 DualUp Monitor with Ergo Stand and USB Type-C™ (28MQ780-B) | LG USA. Shop LG 28MQ780-B on the official LG.com website ...
New
CommunityNews
Docker on MacOS is slow and how to fix it. Thanks to the DALL·E 2, we finally have a very nice graphic representation of the feelings of...
New
First poster: bot
Apple’s Tim Cook to take 50% pay hit after shareholder feedback. ‘Target compensation’ for CEO down from $99.4m in 2022 to an expected $...
New
CommunityNews
Apple Patents Suggest Future AirPods Could Monitor Biosignals & Brain Activity - AppleMagazine. The US Patent & Trademark Office...
New
First poster: fullstackplus
Why Python is terrible… Nice language, but unsuitable for most professional purposes
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
First poster: AstonJ
GitHub - exelban/stats: macOS system monitor in your menu bar. macOS system monitor in your menu bar. Contribute to exelban/stats develo...
New
New
CommunityNews
:person_lifting_weights: Modern open-source fitness coaching platform. Create workout plans, track progress, and access a comprehensive e...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New