CommunityNews

CommunityNews

AstroNvim/AstroNvim: AstroNvim is an aesthetic and feature-rich Neovim config

GitHub - AstroNvim/AstroNvim: AstroNvim is an aesthetic and feature-rich neovim config that is extensible and easy to use with a great set of plugins.
AstroNvim is an aesthetic and feature-rich neovim config that is extensible and easy to use with a great set of plugins - GitHub - AstroNvim/AstroNvim: AstroNvim is an aesthetic and feature-rich n…

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

First poster: bot
Neovim nightly, v0.5.0 and v0.4.4 has been released. Link: Release Nvim development (prerelease) build · neovim/neovim · GitHub Link:...
New
First poster: dyowee
Everyone seems to be striving for ‘clean’ code at the moment. You can’t read a blog post without the author telling you how clean their a...
New
OvermindDL1
Yet another rust-made text editor, though I’m really liking the looks of how this one works!
New
First poster: bot
Flipper Zero is a portable multi-tool for pentesters and geeks in a toy-like body. It loves hacking digital stuff, such as radio protocol...
New
CommunityNews
GitHub - livekit/livekit: Scalable, high-performance WebRTC SFU. SDKs in JavaScript, React, React Native, Flutter, Swift, Kotlin, Unity/C...
New
First poster: bot
When Zig is safer and faster than Rust. There are endless debates online about Rust vs. Zig, this post explores a side of the argument I...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
New
New
First poster: andrea
Most of what modern software engineers do involves APIs: public interfaces for communicating with a program, like this one from Twilio. I...
New

Other popular topics Top

brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New