mafinar

mafinar

Alpine Day 2021 - June 10 / 2021

I am looking forward to the talks and the new release, I’ve had Alpine on my radar for awhile now, I will probably slowly introduce it into my OSS projects.

I wish the team and contributors all the best.

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

Both? :nerd_face:

mafinar

mafinar

Sure. I started replacing Bulma with TailwindCSS today for the Covid19 Dashboard I built earlier. I know I shouldn’t fix something unless it is broken but I wanted to apply Tailwind somewhere. Maybe I’ll use Alpine there too and take some burden off of LiveView.

I’ll definitely share.

(It is currently using BulmaCSS and Plotly for charts and maps)

mafinar

mafinar

I am actually sort of peer pressured into trying out Tailwind lol, the front end community I hang out with all swear by it. Also, learning a new tech never hurts. I also was looking at PragProg’s Tailwind book and was about to buy it- only to realize I already bought it.

But I loved Bulma! For people like me who don’t want to spend a lot of time designing yet would love a decent look and feel Bulma makes sense.

Anyways, I’ll head out to my little weekend project, I can open a new thread on it if you think it’ll be useful.

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

mafinar
I am looking forward to the talks and the new release, I’ve had Alpine on my radar for awhile now, I will probably slowly introduce it in...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New