NewsBot
Actix http-v3.0.3 and awc-v3.0.0 released!
Actix http-v3.0.3 and awc-v3.0.0 has been released.
Popular Backend topics
Elixir version 1.10.3 has been released on Apr 25, 2020. See the release announcement.
This release officially supports Erlang/OTP versi...
New
Kotlin v1.4.0 has been released.
Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.0 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
Kotlin v1.4.20 has been released.
Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.20 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
phel-lang/phel-lang.
Phel is a functional programming language that compiles to PHP. It is a dialect of Lisp inspired by Clojure and Jan...
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: Generate realistic test Data for Postgr...
New
A new Lunatic blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://lunatic.solutions/writing-rust-the-elixir-way/
New
Julia v1.9.0-beta1 has been released.
Link: Release v1.9.0-beta1 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
Node.js v18.19.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2023-11-29, Version 18.19.0 'Hydrogen' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v25.3.0, v24.13.0 and v22.22.0 has been released.
Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v25.3.0
Link: https://git...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









