CommunityNews

CommunityNews

What’s the Future for Pure Math Research in the Age of AI?

Stephen Wolfram chimes in about the future of pure math and AI based on his unique perspective of language creator and scientific researcher.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: bot
The new suite is composed of four products that cover endpoint protection, endpoint detection and response, mobile threat defense, and us...
New
New
First poster: CommunityNews
In their decades-long chase to create artificial intelligence, computer scientists have designed and developed all kinds of complicated m...
New
CommunityNews
DeepMind’s New AI With a Memory Outperforms Algorithms 25 Times Its Size. DeepMind’s model, with just 7 billion parameters, outperformed...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Getting a glimpse into Nvidia’s R&D has become a regular feature of the spring GTC conference with Bill Dally, chief scientist and se...
New
First poster: bot
When Hyundai acquired Boston Dynamics at the end of 2020, there were plenty of open questions. Chief among them was why we should assume ...
New
First poster: bot
AlphaTensor discovers better algorithms for matrix math, inspiring another improvement from afar.
New
First poster: AstonJ
SRE Fred Hebert provides you with a list of questions to ask about potential AI solutions, including where humans should be involved.
New
First poster: chris.johan
Stop vibe-coding blindly! Why reading AI-generated code is crucial in 2025. Avoid security flaws, architectural decay, and knowledge loss...
New
CommunityNews
:crescent_moon: ZetaLib - The only AI Library you need. Contribute to Exocija/ZetaLib development by creating an account on GitHub.
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New