NewsBot

NewsBot

Swift: The Future of Foundation

A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Swift.org - The Future of Foundation

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

bot
A new Swift blog post/annoucement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://swift.org/blog/swift-5-3-released/
New
First poster: bot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Swift.org - Announcing Swift Algorithms
New
First poster: bot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Swift.org - Swift language announcements from WWDC22
New
First poster: bot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Swift.org - “The Swift Programming Language” book now pu...
New
NewsBot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://swift.org/blog/using-upcoming-feature-flags/
New
NewsBot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Swift.org - Introducing Swift OpenAPI Generator
New
New
NewsBot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Swift.org - Introducing Packages on Swift.org
New
NewsBot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Swift.org - On-device ML research with MLX and Swift
New
NewsBot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Updating the Visual Studio Code extension for Swift | Sw...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New