NewsBot

NewsBot

React Native v0.68.0-rc.3 released!

React Native v0.68.0-rc.3 has been released.

Link: Release 0.68.0-rc.3 · facebook/react-native · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Hybrid topics Top

First poster: bot
React Native v0.63.4 has been released. Link: Release v0.63.4 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/Ta5HR...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Today, we’re announcing Flutter 2 : a major upgrade to Flutter that enables developers to create beautiful, fast, and portable apps for a...
New
First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/WJUH0...
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.67.1 has been released. Link: Release 0.67.1 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.69.1 has been released. Link: Release 0.69.1 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.70.4 has been released. Link: Release 0.70.4 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
NewsBot
React Native v0.72.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/facebook/react-native/releases/tag/v0.72.0
New
NewsBot
React Native v0.72.3 has been released. Link: Release 0.72.3 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
NewsBot
React Native v0.79.1 has been released. Link: Release 0.79.1 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New