CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Quantum Oracle Engineering

A twelve-chapter course on quantum oracle engineering: screening problems for quantum advantage, compiling Monte Carlo rollouts into reversible circuits, and certifying quantum building blocks beyond the reach of any test.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

First poster: mafinar
F# Is The Best Coding Language Today. If you want to personally pick up a programming language in order to become a better coder in what...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - Rezmason/matrix: matrix (web-based green code rain, made with love). matrix (web-based green code rain, made with love) - GitHu...
New
First poster: bot
sqlglot/python_sql_engine.md at main · tobymao/sqlglot. Python SQL Parser and Transpiler. Contribute to tobymao/sqlglot development by c...
New
First poster: bot
Hector Martin (@marcan@treehouse.systems). Attached: 1 image For those wondering why the hell we need all this safety system stuff for...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
First poster: jkdiaz
Dark mode isn’t as good for your eyes as you believe. The shadowy display mode has leagues of fans claiming it helps reduce eye strain, ...
New
First poster: dyowee
Software engineering job openings hit five-year low?. There are 35% fewer software developer job listings on Indeed today, than five yea...
New
First poster: AstonJ
On the benefits of learning in public. Learning in public helps me grow as an engineer and seems to benefit others too. Here’s why I sho...
New
First poster: chris.johan
Skype’s days appear to be numbered, as a hidden string in the latest Skype for Windows preview suggests Microsoft will shutter the servic...
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
There are countless articles why developers should not focus on Frameworks too much and instead learn to understand the underlying langua...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New