NewsBot

NewsBot

Nest v11.1.12 released!

Nest v11.1.12 has been released.

Link: Release v11.1.12 · nestjs/nest · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Spring v5.3.0 has been released. Link: Release v5.3.0 · spring-projects/spring-framework · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
phel-lang/phel-lang. Phel is a functional programming language that compiles to PHP. It is a dialect of Lisp inspired by Clojure and Jan...
New
First poster: bot
Laravel v8.5.14 has been released. Link: Release v8.5.14 · laravel/laravel · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL 18 Beta 2 Released!
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.7.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-08-27, Version 24.7.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-08-28, Version 22.19.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.9.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-25, Version 24.9.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.3.0, v24.13.0 and v22.22.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v25.3.0 Link: https://git...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.15.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v24.15.0
New

Other popular topics Top

brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New