NewsBot
Popular Backend topics
Node.js v14.18.2 has been released.
Link: Release 2021-11-30, Version 14.18.2 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Julia v1.9.0-beta1 has been released.
Link: Release v1.9.0-beta1 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
Node.js v18.19.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2023-11-29, Version 18.19.0 'Hydrogen' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Zig 0.14.1 has been released.
Link: Release 0.14.1 · ziglang/zig · GitHub
New
Node.js v24.4.1, v22.17.1 and v20.19.4 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-07-15, Version 24.4.1 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Ruby 3.4.6 Released
New
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new Django blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/credcheck-v43...
New
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









