NewsBot

NewsBot

使用惯用 Kotlin 解决 Advent of Code 谜题

A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Solving Advent of Code Puzzles in Idiomatic Kotlin | The Kotlin Blog

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Kotlin v1.4.20 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.20 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: Announcing the release of Apache AGE 0.3.0
New
First poster: bot
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Enhancements to HTML Documentation - The R Blog
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v18.16.0 has been released. Link: Release 2023-04-12, Version 18.16.0 'Hydrogen' (LTS), @danielleadams · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v21.6.2, v20.11.1 and v18.19.1 has been released. Link: Release 2024-02-14, Version 21.6.2 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.87.0 and ten years of Rust! | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.4.1, v22.17.1 and v20.19.4 has been released. Link: Release 2025-07-15, Version 24.4.1 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s Next for Kotlin Multiplatform and Compose Multip...
New
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New

Other popular topics Top

Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New