CommunityNews
Kolibri Has Landed: A Sovereign Open-Weight Model
Kolibri is an English-German Mixture-of-Experts model with 78B total and 3B active parameters, a context of up to 1M tokens and open weights under Apache 2.0, specialized for sovereign, mission-critical work.
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
New
Should we be concerned that the decisions of AIs are inscrutable? | Psyche Ideas.
Machine learning is a black box – even when the decisi...
New
Imagine you’re sitting at a casino’s poker table. Someone has explained the basic rules to you, but you’ve never played before and don’t ...
New
Building games and apps entirely through natural language using OpenAI’s code-davinci model.
TL;DR: OpenAI has a new code generating mod...
New
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the AI
New
It’s Not a Hypothetical, I’ve Already Lost My Job to AI For The Last Year
New
“AI solutions that are almost right, but not quite” lead to more debugging work.
New
Stop vibe-coding blindly! Why reading AI-generated code is crucial in 2025. Avoid security flaws, architectural decay, and knowledge loss...
New
Study shows how patterns in LLM training data can lead to “parahuman” responses.
New
Fuck you people. Raping the planet, spending trillions on toxic, unrecyclable equipment while blowing up society, yet taking the time to ...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









