CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Copyright Office thinks AI companies sometimes stole content

: Some see an action to benefit Elon. The White House sees an agency obsessed with DEI

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: bot
Kicking off another busy Spring GPU Technology Conference for NVIDIA, this morning the graphics and accelerator designer is announcing th...
New
First poster: bot
DeepMind AI predicts incoming rainfall with high accuracy. Having flexed its muscles in predicting kidney injury, toppling Go champions ...
New
New
First poster: CommunityNews
A simple algorithm that revolutionizes how neural networks approach language is now taking on image classification as well. It may not st...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Steve Blank Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning– Explained. Artificial Intelligence is a once-in-a lifetime commercial and defe...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
First poster: happyrat1
With a leap in the evolution of large language models, some leading thinkers are questioning whether AI might become sentient
New
CommunityNews
I run Claude Code with --dangerously-skip-permissions flag, giving it full system access. Let me show you a new way of approaching comput...
New
First poster: TimButterfield
A new agentic IDE that works alongside you from prototype to production
New
CommunityNews
But the reality is that 75% of the people on our engineering team lost their jobs here yesterday because of the brutal impact AI has had ...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New