CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Anthropic tested removing Claude Code from the Pro plan

Untenable demand has Anthropic exploring new approaches to rationing its service.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

New
First poster: CommunityNews
Artificial intelligence and machine learning exist on the back of a lot of hard work from humans. Alongside the scientists, there are th...
#ai
New
First poster: bot
AI Is Discovering Patterns in Pure Mathematics That Have Never Been Seen Before. We can add suggesting and proving mathematical theorems...
New
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Chat-bots are amazing these days! About a month ago LaMDA made the news when it apparently convinced an engineer at Google that it was se...
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
Giving AI systems the ability to focus on particular brain regions can make them much better at reconstructing images of what a monkey is...
New
New
CommunityNews
Study shows how patterns in LLM training data can lead to “parahuman” responses.
New
CommunityNews
But the reality is that 75% of the people on our engineering team lost their jobs here yesterday because of the brutal impact AI has had ...
New
First poster: gfqdjb
First enthusiasm A couple of weeks ago I subscribed to Claude Code, and during the first few weeks I had a really nice experience. It was...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New