CommunityNews
What I wish I knew about onboarding
What I Wish I Knew About Onboarding Effectively.
Mindset, 100-day plan, and balancing learning and taking action to earn trust.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular General Dev topics
F# Is The Best Coding Language Today.
If you want to personally pick up a programming language in order to become a better coder in what...
New
SPWN is a programming language that compiles to Geometry Dash levels. What that means is that you can create levels by using not only the...
New
The overengineered Solution to my Pigeon Problem.
TL;DR: I built a wifi-equipped water gun to shoot the pigeons on my balcony, controlle...
New
ABSTRACT
In lieu of a traditional , I’ve tried to distill the essence of the talk into a collection of maxims:
All programmers are API ...
New
Let’s build GPT: from scratch, in code, spelled out…
We build a Generatively Pretrained Transformer (GPT), following the paper “Attentio...
New
GitHub - jakehilborn/displayplacer: macOS command line utility to configure multi-display resolutions and arrangements. Essentially XRand...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
GitHub - exelban/stats: macOS system monitor in your menu bar.
macOS system monitor in your menu bar. Contribute to exelban/stats develo...
New
To avoid being replaced by LLMs, do what they can’t.
What LLM’s can’t do yet
New
We’re a tiny team @deepseek-ai pushing our limits in AGI exploration.
Starting this week , Feb 24, 2025 we’ll open-source 5 repos – one ...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









