NewsBot
Swift 5.5 Released!
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://swift.org/blog/swift-5-5-released/
Popular Ios topics
A new Swift blog post/annoucement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://swift.org/blog/aws-lambda-runtime/
New
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Swift.org - Introducing Swift Atomics
New
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Swift.org - Announcing the Swift Mentorship Program
New
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://swift.org/blog/swift-5-5-released/
New
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Swift.org - Introducing Swift Distributed Actors
New
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Swift.org - Swift language announcements from WWDC22
New
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://swift.org/blog/using-upcoming-feature-flags/
New
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Swift.org - Introducing the Benchmark Package: Complemen...
New
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://swift.org/blog/how-swifts-server-support-powers-...
New
Other popular topics
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









