CommunityNews

CommunityNews

My productivity system

My productivity system in 2022.
In this past year, I’ve done significant changes to my whole “productivity system”. These changes were impulsed by two major life changes. One, I abandoned my work life as a freel…

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

First poster: dyowee
Everyone seems to be striving for ‘clean’ code at the moment. You can’t read a blog post without the author telling you how clean their a...
New
OvermindDL1
Yet another rust-made text editor, though I’m really liking the looks of how this one works!
New
CommunityNews
ABSTRACT In lieu of a traditional , I’ve tried to distill the essence of the talk into a collection of maxims: All programmers are API ...
New
First poster: mikhailgrib
Let’s build GPT: from scratch, in code, spelled out… We build a Generatively Pretrained Transformer (GPT), following the paper “Attentio...
New
CommunityNews
Building GitHub with Ruby and Rails | The GitHub Blog. Since the beginning, GitHub.com has been a Ruby on Rails monolith. Today, the app...
New
New
CommunityNews
Writing Portable Rendering Code with NVRHI | NVIDIA Technical Blog. Learn about NVIDIA Rendering Hardware Interface (NVRHI), a library t...
New
First poster: joeb
The new frameworks will continue until morale improves.
/js
New
CommunityNews
The French originated the meter in the 1790s as one/ten-millionth of the distance from the equator to the north pole along a meridian thr...
New
CommunityNews
We present DeepSeek-V3, a strong Mixture-of-Experts (MoE) language model with 671B total parameters with 37B activated for each token. To...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New