CommunityNews

CommunityNews

If math is more than proof, we need to better celebrate the rest of it

[This is a guest post by Grant Sanderson. This blog post was initially written in a different file format and converted using AI. — T.] A sentiment echoing throughout the mathematics communit…

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

Exadra37
As part of our continued goal of helping developers provide safer products for businesses and consumers, we here at McAfee Advanced Threa...
New
First poster: AstonJ
:tada: Launching Fig I am excited to announce that, as of today, Fig is generally available to the public for download. With our public ...
New
First poster: dyowee
Everyone seems to be striving for ‘clean’ code at the moment. You can’t read a blog post without the author telling you how clean their a...
New
OvermindDL1
Yet another rust-made text editor, though I’m really liking the looks of how this one works!
New
First poster: cpgo
8 reasons to ditch Chrome and switch to Firefox. Chrome may dominate, but Firefox is a known name among browsers for a reason. Whether y...
New
First poster: bot
Large Language Models like ChatGPT say The Darnedest Things. The Errors They MakeWhy We Need to Document Them, and What We Have Decided ...
New
First poster: bot
Declarative GNOME configuration with NixOS. I adore tinkering with my machine, trying new tools, extensions, themes, and ideas. When I w...
New
CommunityNews
Once you get good at Rust all of these problems will go away Rust being great at big refactorings solves a largely self-inflicted issues ...
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
There are countless articles why developers should not focus on Frameworks too much and instead learn to understand the underlying langua...
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
About accelerationism, NRx, and the intersection of technology, religion, and philosophy: an analysis of the essential ideas in the new A...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New