gulshan212

gulshan212

How SEO and lead generation are related with each other in a business

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, I am a software developer and have developed many web applications and games in various programming languages. Nowadays, I am learning about SEO, whose basic aim is to rank your content on top of the SERP, and according to some articles about lead generation, it is also responsible for attracting your customers. My concern is that, is SEO and lead generation are related to each other ?
Thanks

Most Liked

itsjimmystark

itsjimmystark

Well in terms of SEO, if your website is not visible to the targeted customer, who is interested in your services, then you will miss the opportunity to gain business & loose potential customers. People have a short attention span, & majority of people only click on the top 1-3 results on SERP(Search engine results page). Target is be on top page 1 of SERP, as well as in top 3 to gain organic & premium traffic who is targeted enough & ready to convert.

Same thing happens in services business as well, until & unless we are running paid advertisement to gain top position but it requires spending of $ to generate a sale.

If some one is looking for 5g integration services or plans, if he searched that on google he can find his relevant results.

Jetrozn

Jetrozn

I’ve seen SEO boost lead gen by just making stuff easier to find—people search, they land on your site, and if the content fits what they need, they reach out.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

gulshan212
Hello this is Gulshan Negi Well, I am a software developer and have developed many web applications and games in various programming lan...
New
digitalgeek
I’ve seen lots of marketers focusing on paid ads, social media, and even AI-generated content. So I’m wondering - in terms of consistent ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New