CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Coding Mistake Made Intel GPUs 100X Slower in Ray Tracing

Coding Mistake Made Intel GPUs 100X Slower in Ray Tracing.
Further confirmation that drivers are of the utmost importance.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

New
First poster: mindriot
LG 28-inch 16:18 DualUp Monitor with Ergo Stand and USB Type-C™ (28MQ780-B) | LG USA. Shop LG 28MQ780-B on the official LG.com website ...
New
CommunityNews
…or, “why make programming even harder?” Learning functional programming is an opportunity to discover a new way to represent programs, t...
New
CommunityNews
ABSTRACT In lieu of a traditional , I’ve tried to distill the essence of the talk into a collection of maxims: All programmers are API ...
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
Building a Slack/Discord alternative with Tauri/Rust linen <span class="hashtag-icon-placeholder"></span>blog. Introduction My name is K...
New
CommunityNews
9 fintech engineering mistakes. Read this list unless you want to build a money dissappearing system
New
First poster: dyowee
A Go package for building Progressive Web Apps. A package for building progressive web apps (PWA) with the Go programming language (Gola...
New
First poster: jkdiaz
Dark mode isn’t as good for your eyes as you believe. The shadowy display mode has leagues of fans claiming it helps reduce eye strain, ...
New
CommunityNews
After switching from Firefox to LibreWolf, I became interested in the idea of self-hosting my own Firefox Sync server. Although I had see...
New
First poster: andrea
Most of what modern software engineers do involves APIs: public interfaces for communicating with a program, like this one from Twilio. I...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File &gt; New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New