Phlip
Android-Studio AI usability microagressions.
when the new AI suggestion pops up it only happens while I’m freaking shredding, not while I’m relaxed thinking and can read it. Then I absolutely cannot get it back, despite the actual string is still logistically available. Many correct suggestions have been lost, and many absolutely regressive suggestions derailed me!
can haz genie back in the lamp plz? >I< will maintain the lamp.
btw introductions: I (Phlip in so cal on social media) am an extremely senior computer scientist, statistician, robot wirer, & psychonaut, and I have always had a bit of a palsy. Android-Studio reliably picks it up as an irrevocable mass of keystrokes that lands me in a random context. Or maybe that’s my KUbuntu desktop and Dvorak keyboard layout…
Popular Android topics
How did they do? Which language did you use? Any tips?
New
Hey everyone! I’m a senior Android dev with over 5 years of experience. I just launched a website called SocialCode to help developers co...
New
when the new AI suggestion pops up it only happens while I’m freaking shredding, not while I’m relaxed thinking and can read it. Then I a...
New
Other popular topics
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









