CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Intel: Winning and Losing

Idling at a Zenith

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

wolf4earth
Quite scary if you ask me. And it seems China is already blocking TLS 1.3 traffic with their Great Firewall. On the other hand it’s a co...
New
First poster: Maartz
This Keyboard Lets People Type So Fast It’s Banned From Typing Competitions. A new peripheral lets you keep typing without ever lifting ...
New
First poster: dpritchett
It’s not what programming languages do, it’s what they shepherd you to. How many of you have listened, read or taken part in a discussio...
New
First poster: bot
MEMORANDUM FOR SENIOR PENTAGON LEADERSHIP COMMANDANT OF THE COAST GUARD COMMANDERS OF THE COMBATANT COMMANDS DEFENSE AGENCY AND DOD FIEL...
New
First poster: bot
Large Language Models like ChatGPT say The Darnedest Things. The Errors They MakeWhy We Need to Document Them, and What We Have Decided ...
New
CommunityNews
Christian Mills - Testing Intel’s Arc A770 GPU for Deep Learning Pt. 2. This post covers my experience training image classification mod...
New
First poster: fullstackplus
Why Python is terrible… Nice language, but unsuitable for most professional purposes
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
CommunityNews
What did the study find? They scanned the brains of more than a hundred undergrad students and had them complete a questionnaire about th...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New